Dr. Deshpande Manoj Madhukar – (Ayurvedic Physician)
Summary of qualificationss
- Passed B.A.M.S. with Distinction in December, 1995 at Vasant Dada Patil, Govt. Ayurvedic Medical College Sangli ( M.S.)
- Work for the awareness and propagation of Ayurveda.
- Free Ayurvedic checkup and treatment camps held in several cities.
- Attended similar camps as a physician at Sangali, Latur, Akluj, Nanded, Beed ,Karmala etc.
- Cultivation of Ayurvedic herbs on experimental basis at own farm in Gadegon village.
- Arranged Aushadhikaran camps in Sangali.
- Member of Rotary International (Rotary club of Pune-Sinhgad Road)
- Member of Marathi Vidnyan Parishad.
- Founder member International Society of Aurvedic Teacher and Physicians.
- Member of NIMA ( National Integrated Medical Association)
- Member of renowned institute Vaidyaraj Datar Panchbhautic Chikitsa and Sanshodhan Kendra, Sangli ( M.S.) engaged in treating patients on no profit no loss basis.
- Member of Red Cross International.
- Member of Marathi Sahitya Parishad.
Community Activities – Lectures delivered.
- Some useful Ayurvedic remedies for mentally impaired children at Jivala matimand School Barshi.
- Ayurveda”Myths and misconceptions” at Rotary Club Barshi.
- Ayurveda- a way of healthy lifestyle at Sarvajanik Wachanalya Barsh.
- Simple and effective home remedies from Ayurveda at Kurduwadi.
- Panchabhautik Nidan Panchak and Treatment of Unmad Apsmar in a workshop arranged by V.D.P.C.S.K.Sangali.
- Yashasvi Chikitsa of Gulm and Gudrog in Sangali.
- Arranged camps for detection of diabetes.
- Arranged free camp for the patients of Anorectal diseases and treatment with Kshar Sutra.
- Appendicitis and its managements by Ayurvedic treatment delivered in the clinical meeting arranged by Ayurved Vyaspith Dombiwali, Mumbai.
- “Pranayam & Research done on it” at Swasthya Foundation, Barshi.
- “Concepts of Panchbhautic Chikitsa”- In Pune in December 2004.
- Treatment of Psoriasis with Ayurvedic parameters at Pune in a national level conference.
- “Panchkarma therapy-boon for mankind” at Rotary Club, Pune.
- “Development problems of adolescent children” in english medium school at Pune.
- Ayurved Bhushan Purskar from Dabur India Pvt. Ltd.
- Remarkabel work in the field of community service by Rotary International.
- Janseva Sadhavana Award by IIGS, New Delhi.
Seminars & Conferences
- Kamala Parisanvad ( on Hepatits) at Miraj in August, 1996.
- All India Panchkarma & Applied Instrument Conference at Bhusawal, in 1997.
- Cancer & Ayurvedic Treatment at Dombiwali in May, 1997.
- National Seminar on Ghansar (Extract of Medicinal Plants) at Pune in April, 1996.
- Yashasvi Chikitsa at Dombivali in May, 1998.
- Balrog & Ayurvedic Treatment at Thane in 1999
- Strirog & Prasuti Tantra (Gynecology & obstatrics) in Ayurved at Nashik.
- Raktpitta Parisanvad at Sangali, in August 1999
- Aamvat Parisanvad in August, 2000
- Maharashtra State Conference on Different Traditions of Ayurvedic Treatment at Miraj in 1993.
- National Conference on Panchamahabhut Sidhant at Sangali in December, 1999.
- Symposium on Clinical application of Panchamahabhut and Tridosh Theory at Bangalore in November, 2000
- Conference on Ojakshay and Hridrog at Beed, in 1999.
- Conference on Ayurvedic medicines patent procedure, in 2003 at Dombiwali by NIMA.
- Conference on male sterility at Thane in Jan. 2005
- Basti Parisamvad at Mumbai in 2002.
- Treated thousands of psoriasis patients with fast and long lasting recovery with Panchkarma Procedures, abhyang, herbomineral kitibh Yog, stress management etc.