Let’s Defeat COVID – Part 2
We learnt about SMS ( Soap, Mask , Social distance ) and their importance in the last blog. By following SMS, we can avoid to get infected.
There is one more important factor to avoid any infection — that is Our Immunity. If we are healthy, our immunity is good, we are able to avoid infection or if we get infected, we can fight against the infections and get rid of it. For good immunity, Healthy Diet and Exercise are the main contributors.
In this blog, we will discuss Healthy Diet …
This means whatever we eat … it should be Wholesome, it should be in the right quantity, it should be having good fat insufficient quantity, it should be warm while eating that is freshly cooked.
Ideal timings of taking food –
Breakfast 8:00 to 8:30 AM
Lunch 12:00 to 12:30 PM
Dinner 8 to 8:30 PM
● Raw food should be in adequate quantity.
● Evening snacks should contain green tea and a fruit.
● Overeating must be avoided.
● Refrigerated food should be avoided.
● Strict control on Sugar Salt and Maida.
● All sort of dry fruits are source of good fat.
● As far as possible, organic food should be consumed.
● Food products with preservatives should be avoided.
● Adequate quantity of proteins must be included in the diet.